Friday 27 August 2010

Ho Bloody Ho!



Passing through Selfridges (yet again), I almost had a heart attack when I realised that the infamous Christmas store was already open - can you even bear it?!  I guess, with this wonderful summer we're having (full blown sarcasm intended) it shouldn't have come as such a surprise that Winter is fast approaching.  Seriously, don't even get me started!   I only managed to right size my feelings of anticipated dread when I spotted these Santa Balls, which pretty much sum up my feelings towards the festive season - ho bloody ho, indeed!

The entire range plays out like music to my ears!  I know, I know, I'd better be nice - I don't want Santa to be mad with me now do I?  After all, I do have my eye on a few nice bits 'n' bobs as usual (sue me!)




**I promise!**

No comments:

Post a Comment